返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第09.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. - How is that accurate? - It's not a cup,it's a smaller circle.
    -怎么称之为更精确 -那不是个杯子,是一个更小的圆圈。
  • 2. You drink milk in a cup,- you don't drink cheese... - There was no room
    你可以从杯子里喝牛奶,-但你无法从杯子里喝奶酪 -餐盘里。
  • 3. - on the plate. - What are you talking about?
    -没有奶酪的位子 -瞎说什么。
  • 4. It's a cartoon, it's not a real plate.
    那只是个图片 不是真正的盘子。
  • 5. Who's paying you off? The produce council?
    你难道被农产品理事会收买了吗。
  • 6. Okay, thank you, everyone.
    好了 谢谢大家。
  • 7. We will discuss this in executive session,make our recommendations to Congress.
    我们将会在行政会议上讨论,再向国会推荐。
  • 8. What's going on with your boss?
    你老板怎么了。
  • 9. Don't worry, Secretary Henshaw's still with you.
    别担心 亨萧部长还是站你这边。
  • 10. He has to affect neutrality.
    他必须影响中立人员。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next