<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第09.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Secretary's aide, Stacie Hall.
国务卿的助手 史黛西·豪尔。
-
2. She flipped sides.
她换阵营了。
-
3. No conference call, I'll call them later!
现在不接电话 我一会儿打回去。
-
4. Are you sure?
你确定吗。
-
5. Yep, she played you, Eli.
确定 她耍了你 伊莱。
-
6. She left the USDA to become a lobbyist for the produce people.
她离开农业部去做了农产品联合会的说客。
-
7. - Produce or fruit? - Fruit.
-农产品还是水果 -水果。
-
8. USDA never intended to go back to the pyramid.
农业部从来没想重新采用膳食金字塔。
-
9. They were just trying to shake down the Dairy Guild.
他们只是想调弄垮乳业行会。
-
10. Oh, I'll be back.
我等会儿回来。