返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第09.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. to the accused's civilian representation?
    民间律师代理没有意见吗。
  • 2. We don't, Your Honor. We welcome it.
    没有 法官阁下 我们非常欢迎。
  • 3. Although it is a bit crowded at the defense table.
    尽管辩方席上人坐得有点多。
  • 4. I imagine you can hold your own.
    我想你们定与之势均力敌。
  • 5. Are there any motions before we call the panel?
    请陪审团进来之前 是否还有动议。
  • 6. You take it; she hates me.
    你来提 她讨厌我。
  • 7. Was that also something you wanted to share, Mr. Gardner?
    那些话也和我们分享下吧 加德纳先生。
  • 8. Yes, Your Honor.
    好 法官阁下。
  • 9. I told Mrs. Florrick, "You take it; she hates me."
    我和福瑞克律师说"你来提 她讨厌我"。
  • 10. You wound me, sir.
    你伤到我了 先生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next