返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第10.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. That sounds like you're losing your way.
    听起来你有点失去方向了。
  • 2. Peter, I'm here because you asked me to be here.
    彼得 是你叫我来的。
  • 3. You were worried that if you supervised this investigation,you would be tempted to go lightly on your wife's firm.
    你担心 如果你来负责调查,你可能会倾向于对你妻子的律所网开一面。
  • 4. I applaud that ethical foresight.
    对你的伦理远见 我击节赞赏。
  • 5. Now, if I go easier on your wife's firm,I won't be fulfilling the task you've given me.
    现在 如果我对你妻子的律所有所放松,我就没有履行好你交给我的任务。
  • 6. Yes, but your task is not to create a new task.
    是 但你的任务并不是创建一个新任务。
  • 7. I'm looking into corruption at your wife's firm.
    我在调查你妻子律所的腐败情况。
  • 8. Wendy, Cook County, like the rest of the country,is going through a budget crisis.
    温迪 库克县和美国其它地方一样,都处于预算危机中。
  • 9. You guys are just gonna have to live within your means.
    你们有多少钱办多少事吧。
  • 10. You've been given the steering wheel,but I still put the gas in the car.
    方向盘给了你,但我仍然是给车加油的人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next