返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第10.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. I'm a professor of English literature...
    我是一名英语文学教授。
  • 2. Actually, I was a professor of English literature
    实际上 直到8月份我被解雇前。
  • 3. until I was fired in August.
    我是一名英语文学教授。
  • 4. - And who fired you? - Mr. Daniel Clove,the provost here.
    -谁解雇你的 -丹尼尔·克拉夫先生,教务长。
  • 5. He told me he needed to downsize,but then he hired and promoted another English professor.
    他告诉我他需要部门精简,但接着他雇用并且提拔了另一位英语教授。
  • 6. And why do you believe you were fired?
    你觉得被解雇原因何在。
  • 7. Objection. Calls for speculation.
    反对 引导证人推测。
  • 8. Oh. First objection of the day.
    今天的头一次反对啊。
  • 9. And I'm gonna sustain that.
    我得说反对有效。
  • 10. Why were you fired... ?
    为何你会被解雇。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next