<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第10.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Alicia, Caitlin was hired because she's David Lee's niece.
      
       
    
    
      艾丽西娅  凯特琳被雇是因为她是大卫·李的侄女。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. I know how things work, I know how the game is played.
      
       
    
    
      暗箱操作我明白  游戏规则我也明白。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Martha was the better hire,but like everything else at your firm,it's who you know, not what you do.
      
       
    
    
      玛莎是更好的人选,但就像你们所里的其它事情一样,关键在于人脉  而非能力。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Oh, unlike your grand meritocracy?
      
       
    
    
      不同于你能力至上的原则是吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Do I look like someone who judges books by covers?
      
       
    
    
      我像那种以貌取人的类型吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. No, Caitlin is the package, but Martha is the real deal.
      
       
    
    
      不  凯特琳只是花瓶  玛莎才是货真价实。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Let's go in, see who's better.
      
       
    
    
      我们进去  看看谁更优秀。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Just so you know, there's a job for you at my firm.
      
       
    
    
      对了跟你说一声  本所一直为你留有一席。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Good to know.
      
       
    
    
      谢谢告诉我。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I think my point was missed.
      
       
    
    
      我想你没明白我的意思。