<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第11.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. The judge is not happy.
法官并不高兴。
-
2. I know, we may have an opening.
我知道 我们可能有希望。
-
3. Lauryn, this isn't over yet.
劳伦 这案子还没结束。
-
4. We can try and get this overturned.
我们会尽力翻案的。
-
5. Or a mistrial or a judgment notwithstanding the verdict.
也可能是审判无效 或是径为判决。
-
6. I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种情况。
-
7. That verdict doesn't make sense.
这样裁决实在讲不通。
-
8. Something happened in the jury room.
陪审团休息室里肯定有事发生了。
-
9. - I got to get moving. - Right.
-那我去调查 -好。
-
10. We want a reversal, something before sentencing on Friday.
我们得在周五宣判前扭回局势。