<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第11.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Yeah, we sometime see split votes veering one way or the other,but to have a complete turnaround
有时候陪审员的意见会有分歧,但是在几个小时之内。
-
2. leaning from not guilty to guilty
就从支持无罪变成支持有罪。
-
3. in a matter of hours just seems odd.
看起来很怪异。
-
4. I guess I must be odd then
那我肯定很奇怪。
-
5. because I was voting not guilty.
因为我原是赞成无罪的。
-
6. Until you read the testimony of the alibi witness?
直到你读了不在场证人的证词之后吗。
-
7. Yes, I mean, it just didn't seem to hold up.
就是看起来并不是事实。
-
8. I think when you have a policeman there
有个穿警服的警察站在你面前。
-
9. in uniform in person, you get persuaded,but then when you read it out loud,you start to see the holes.
可能会有说服力,但是你大声读出来以后,就开始发现漏洞了。
-
10. Okay, Kalinda, that's it.
凯琳达 够了。