返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第11.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Good, there you are, as a lodge.
    很好 你们都在这了 被告提出申请。
  • 2. The defense claims to have evidence of jury misconduct.
    声称他们有陪审团行为不当的证据。
  • 3. The defense is desperate, Your Honor.
    法官阁下 被告现在很绝望。
  • 4. At a certain point, justice has to be done...
    在某种程度上来说 要伸张正义。
  • 5. It's being done-- this is how justice works.
    我们正在伸张正义 这才是正义。
  • 6. What do you have, Ms. Lockhart?
    洛克哈特女士 你们有什么证据。
  • 7. Improper contact between a juror and nonparticipant
    陪审员和不相关人员的不恰当交流。
  • 8. is considered jury misconduct, Your Honor.
    被认为是陪审团行为不当 法官阁下。
  • 9. Discussing a case
    在审判或商议中。
  • 10. with friends, relatives
    和朋友 亲人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next