返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第11.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. on a fishing expedition for a mistrial.
    进行非法调查 以求无效审判。
  • 2. No, Ms. Lodge, this was an unjust verdict.
    不 洛奇女士 这是个不公正的判决。
  • 3. You know that and I know that.
    你我心知肚明。
  • 4. - That's not true. - It is true,but the law was followed, Ms. Lockhart.
    -不是这样 -就是这样,但是个合法的判决 洛克哈特女士。
  • 5. I would love to overturn this, but you have to give me more.
    我相当乐意推翻它 但你得给我更多依据。
  • 6. Your Honor, I would like to get your comments on the record.
    法官阁下 我希望将您的言论记录在案。
  • 7. They are on the record. That's what Judith is doing over there.
    已记录在案 朱迪思干的就是这事。
  • 8. what'd I just say, Judith?
    我刚说什么来着 朱迪思。
  • 9. "They are the record. That's what Judith is doing over there."
    已记录在案 朱迪思干的就是这事。
  • 10. Bring me something more, Ms. Lockhart.
    给我更多的依据 洛克哈特女士。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next