返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第11.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. during a trial and deliberations."
    不得与陪审员有个人联系"。
  • 2. Yes. Have you detected some contact I made with jurors?
    是 你们查到我和哪个陪审员联系了吗。
  • 3. You friended one.
    您加了个好友。
  • 4. Juror number five, Lisa Banner,the blogger of Lisa's World of Buttons.
    5号陪审员 丽莎·拜纳,撰写"丽莎的纽扣世界"博客的人。
  • 5. - I didn't friend her. - You did, Your Honor.
    -我没加她啊 -你加了 法官阁下。
  • 6. She sent you a friend request three days ago,and you responded in the affirmative.
    她三天前向您发了好友请求,您回复的是同意。
  • 7. Because I'm running for re-election.
    因为我在准备改选。
  • 8. Somebody friends me, I assume it's a supporter.
    有人加我好友 我当是支持者呢。
  • 9. - Your Honor, this is... - I know this is.
    -法官阁下 这是... -我知道是。
  • 10. Your Honor, this is serious grounds for a mistrial.
    法官阁下 这是无效审判的有力根据。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next