<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第12.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Not to my knowledge.
这我就不清楚了。
-
2. She just wanted full custody of her daughter.
她只是想要女儿的完全监护权而已。
-
3. This was David Lee going the extra mile.
是大卫·李想出这么个超常规的办法。
-
4. Yep, good old David Lee.
没错 我们亲爱的大卫·李。
-
5. Was this written down anywhere-- this DUI trap?
这个酒驾陷阱有书面记录吗。
-
6. Possibly in David's notes, but I'm not sure.
大卫可能做了笔记 我不确定。
-
7. Okay, we'll try to limit discovery.
好吧 我们要努力缩小信息披露的范围。
-
8. Kalinda, you do a document sweep.
凯琳达 你去做档案查询。
-
9. We need to know what skeletons are rattling around.
我们得知道哪些部分有问题。
-
10. And, Alicia, you're the David Lee wrangler.
艾丽西娅 你去呵护大卫·李。