返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第12.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Let me try again.
    我重问一遍。
  • 2. Did you function as hand-holder to April Huntley,the wife of my client?
    你有没有对我委托人的妻子,艾波·亨特利进行安慰鼓励呢。
  • 3. I tried to comfort her. Yes.
    是的 我试着安慰她。
  • 4. You told her you had also dealt with an unfaithful spouse?
    你告诉她 你也经历过配偶不忠的情形?。
  • 5. We commiserated over similarities in our personal lives.
    我们由于私生活中的相似经历而同病相怜。
  • 6. Did you express what a relief it was
    你是否表达过离开不忠的丈夫。
  • 7. to be away from a cheating husband,saying, "You can't imagine the relief
    是一种解脱,原话是 "你无法想象。
  • 8. you feel that first night,just being alone, having a glass of wine"?
    当你离开他的第一晚,独自喝杯红酒时的解脱的感觉"?。
  • 9. Objection, Mr. Preston.
    反对 普雷斯顿先生。
  • 10. Are we really delving into Mrs. Florrick's private life?
    有必要探寻福瑞克夫人的私生活吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next