<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第12.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I'm not going to pay for his mistake.
      
       
    
    
      我不会为他的错误埋单的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Well, I'm not paying for yours.
      
       
    
    
      我也不会为你的错误埋单。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Okay, let's all raise hands, one at a time.
      
       
    
    
      好了  让我们一个个的说。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I got a five percent return on the company sale--
      
       
    
    
      我在公司交易中获得了5%的未来利润。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. I can't help it if David Lee got his client less.
      
       
    
    
      是大卫·李没为他的委托人争取足够的份额。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. What? Are you kidding?
      
       
    
    
      什么  你在开玩笑吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. And now he's abdicating responsibility.
      
       
    
    
      这是他的渎职。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Your left hand does not know what your right hand is doing.
      
       
    
    
      看来你的左右手平时都不交流的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Why am I being persecuted for doing my job?
      
       
    
    
      为什么我要因为忠于本职而被迫害。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Because you didn't tell us, and now it's fraud,you stupid...
      
       
    
    
      因为你没告诉我们  现在这被当成欺诈了,你这个蠢...。