返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第13.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. There's no central bank to regulate it,it's digital and functions completely peer-to-peer.
    没有中央银行对它进行调控,它是数字化的 而且完全点对点流通。
  • 2. Thank you, Mr. Cramer.
    谢谢你 克雷默先生。
  • 3. You're welcome, ma'am.
    别客气 女士。
  • 4. Mr. Cramer, are you the TV personality
    克雷默先生 你是否经常在。
  • 5. who regularly shouts and badgers on Mad Money?
    "疯狂金钱"中大吵大嚷 纠缠不休。
  • 6. Well, I think "badger" is debatable,but, yes, I have a very, dare I say,flamboyant personality on my TV program.
    我觉得"纠缠不休"这个说法值得商榷,但没错 我敢说,我在节目中的表现很惹人注目。
  • 7. And you use various beeps and honking sounds on your program,and sometimes clench a knife between your teeth?
    你还会在节目中运用各种刺耳音效,有时会用牙齿紧咬一把小刀?。
  • 8. I would call it a scimitar more than a knife.
    称为弯刀更合适。
  • 9. And, yes, I do employ beeps.
    没错 我确实用刺耳音效。
  • 10. Why aren't you objecting?
    你怎么不反对。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next