返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第14.720p.WEB.B集>>

  • 1. I didn't decide it.
    不是我定的。
  • 2. Where are you getting this?
    你从哪里听来的说法。
  • 3. The gay blogosphere.
    同性恋博客圈。
  • 4. - You're one of those spurned wives. - Oh, dear Lord.
    -你被丈夫冷落 -天呐。
  • 5. Your suffering has made you iconic.
    你受的痛苦让你成为偶像。
  • 6. They have a lot of money to fight DOMA.
    他们反对法案的运作资金很充足。
  • 7. This means a lot of money.
    这意味着给我的回报非常丰厚。
  • 8. Eli, as much as it would gratify me
    伊莱 虽然我很想去。
  • 9. to sit beside you signing autographs,you are the one they want
    坐在你旁边给粉丝签名,你才是他们需要的人。
  • 10. you don't need window-dressing.
    你不需要我来装门面。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next