返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第14.720p.WEB.B集>>

  • 1. Is it Wendy Scott-Carr or Peter?
    是温迪·斯科特-卡尔的意思还是彼得?。
  • 2. Uh, both, I should think.
    两人都是 我觉得。
  • 3. Peter has put Wendy Scott-Carr in charge of the prosecution.
    彼得让温迪·斯科特-卡尔负责起诉。
  • 4. What can I do?
    我能帮什么忙吗。
  • 5. I don't want you to feel responsible
    我不想你觉得自己有责任。
  • 6. or obligated to do anything.
    或者有义务去做任何事情。
  • 7. I mean, "Responsible" is the wrong word.
    "责任"一词有些不妥。
  • 8. We've never considered you an...
    我们从未利用过。
  • 9. extension of the State's Attorney's Office,and you've never acted like one. So...
    你与州检察官办公室的关系,你也从未这么做过 所以。
  • 10. again, I leave it to you.
    这一次 仍由你自行决定。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next