返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第14.720p.WEB.B集>>

  • 1. It is fair to say that I believe this is a witch hunt.
    可以说 我相信这是一起政治迫害。
  • 2. And I think you're trying to criminalize behavior
    我看你是试图将根本不是犯罪的行为。
  • 3. that is far from criminal.
    定性为犯罪。
  • 4. And what behavior is that?
    您指的是什么行为呢。
  • 5. Friendship and acquaintances between justices and attorneys outside work.
    法官与律师在工作之外的友谊与交情。
  • 6. Did the attorney, Will Gardner, ever offer you a bribe, Your Honor?
    律师威尔·加德纳是否曾向您行贿 法官阁下。
  • 7. Upon the advice of counsel, I am here today to assert my right
    根据律师的建议 我在此主张。
  • 8. under the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination.
    宪法第五修正案所赋予的权利 拒绝自证其罪。
  • 9. Did you ever make a illegal bets through Will Gardner
    您是否曾通过威尔·加德纳。
  • 10. with the bookie Jonathan Meade?
    参与庄家乔纳森·米德的非法赌博呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next