<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第15.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. private e-mails and chats in order to
私人电子邮件 聊天信息。
-
2. arre, , torture, and murder protestors.
达到他们拘捕 折磨 谋杀抗议者的目的。
-
3. we represent the three American proteststor
我们代理着3位美国抗议者。
-
4. and we are asking that their family be awarded
我们要求对他们的家庭支付。
-
5. $1 mililon dollors for damages
一百万美元作为伤害赔偿金。
-
6. UhUh.. and 6 million for paining suffering.
还有六百万美元作为精神损失费。
-
7. Maybe my taste for hypocrisy is at an all-time low.
可能是我对虚伪的忍耐点比较低。
-
8. Discussing dissidents while
隔壁放着派对音乐。
-
9. party music's playing in the next room...
你却在这里讨论异议人士。
-
10. Can we just get to the core of the problem?
我们能开门见山吗。