<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第15.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. I asked you to consult on my campaign...
我请你来做我的竞选顾问...。
-
2. - Which I did. - until we got into one of our postmarital spats,and we decided not to work together.
-我帮你了 -直到又陷入婚后争吵,而后我们决定不能共事。
-
3. So I sought out Stacie, that's all.
是我找史黛西的 就是这样。
-
4. She didn't seek me out.
不是她找上我的。
-
5. Eli's mind is at work.
你又开始胡思乱想了。
-
6. I get it.
我明白了。
-
7. I get it. This is to try and get me back on your campaign.
我明白了 你是想让我来帮你竞选。
-
8. - Oh, my God. - You're telling me it's just a coincidence
-我的天 -你敢说你找上我的竞争对手。
-
9. - that you pursued my competitor? - I'm not telling you anything.
-只是巧合吗 -我什么都没说。
-
10. It makes sense. You have your Bin Laden problem...
这就说得通了 你的本·拉登丑事。