<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第15.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Okay, then you'll close out the Neil Gross case,and I'll reassign your other cases to the partners.
好 那你将不再参与格罗斯的案子,我会把你的其他案件重新分派给别的合伙人。
-
2. How soon can you get me a rundown?
交接明细你几时能给我。
-
3. - End of the day. - Good.
-今天下班前 -很好。
-
4. You won't be able to come into the office
除非事关移交案件或律所的业务。
-
5. unless it's related to handing off cases or the business of the firm.
否则你不能进入办公室。
-
6. I'll file the papers with the bar
我会向律师协会申请。
-
7. about the firm's name change.
变更律所名称。
-
8. Lockhart & Associates seems simplest.
洛克哈特联合律师事务所最简单不过了。
-
9. Unless you have any objections.
如果你不反对的话。
-
10. So, we're done.
就这么了结了。