<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第16.720p.WEB.D集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I'm just saying,I discussed it with the disciplinary board.
      
       
     我只是说,我和委员会讨论过了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Due to the fact that you are a name partner
      
       
     由于你还是冠名合伙人。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. and therefore have business interests here,they have allowed you access to your office.
      
       
     所以这里也还有你的商业利益,他们同意你可以来办公室。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. So come back, Little Sheba.
      
       
     所以回来吧  小辛巴[狮子王]。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. You hear that, Diane?
      
       
     你听到没  戴安。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. That's the sound of chapter five being finished.
      
       
     那是我写完第五章的声音。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. A Failure of Principle: War's Impact on Supreme Court Decisions.
      
       
     《原则的失败: 战争对最高法院决策的影响》。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. It sounds like a best seller.
      
       
     听起来像本畅销书。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Why don't you write your magnum opus here?
      
       
     你怎么不来这里完成你的巨作?。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. We miss you, Will.
      
       
     我们想你  威尔。