返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第16.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. We'll have to talk.
    回头我们谈谈。
  • 2. Then be clean. I'm not telling you how to run your office.
    那就廉洁好了 我不干涉你对州检办的管理。
  • 3. You are telling me how to run my office
    如果你要我雇一个不能胜任的人。
  • 4. if you're telling me to hire someone that's inadequate.
    你就是在干涉我。
  • 5. He's not inadequate.
    他怎么会不能胜任。
  • 6. Horton Baker is one of the best lawyers in town.
    霍顿·贝克是全市最棒的律师之一。
  • 7. Horton Baker is a friend of mine.
    霍顿·贝克是我的朋友。
  • 8. I told you that I wasn't hiring any friends.
    我说过不会雇佣任何朋友。
  • 9. Do you see how crazy this is?
    你明白这有多疯狂吗。
  • 10. Your friends get penalized, your enemies get promotions.
    排除同道 提拔异己。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next