<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第16.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Just seeing what Jane Trout is up to these days.
看看简·特劳特最近怎么样了。
-
2. Are you trying to find all of my exes online?
你想在网上把我所有前女友都找出来吗。
-
3. Oh, look, she still lives in Chicago.
瞧 她还住在芝加哥。
-
4. Didn't you give her your class ring?
你不是把你的班级戒指送给她了吗。
-
5. I didn't give her my class ring.
我没有送给她。
-
6. She stole it. She was a kleptomaniac.
她偷去的 她有盗窃癖。
-
7. Why don't we look up someone for you, Aubrey?
为什么不查查你的前男友呢 奥布丽。
-
8. Because I'm a committed Buddhist.
因为我是虔诚的佛教徒。
-
9. You are not. You're making things up.
你才不是呢 你就编吧。
-
10. And since when have Buddhists been unable to date?
几时起信佛的不能约会了。