返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第17.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Well, this used to be his case,so see if that number rings a bell.
    这以前是他的案子,看看他记不记得这个数字。
  • 2. - Okay, he's in with somebody. - Well, interrupt him.
    -他在和人谈话呢 -打断他。
  • 3. We have ten minutes till the vote.
    离投票只有十分钟了。
  • 4. You're suspended for six months, Will.
    你被禁止执业六个月 威尔。
  • 5. - This is serious business. - I'm not saying it's not.
    -这事很严肃 -我又没说不是。
  • 6. But I'm more than a lawyer. I run a business here.
    但我不只是一个律师 我在这有生意。
  • 7. Which is why the disciplinary board is
    所以纪律委员会才允许。
  • 8. allowing you to be here, in your office,- but that's all. - Then tell me the rules..
    你跑到你的办公室来,-但是仅此而已 -那就把规则说清楚。
  • 9. If you want there to be no crossover,- then tell me what I can't... I'm sorry, Mr. Gardner,Alicia said she needs an answer right now.
    如果你不希望我越界,-那就把规则说清楚 -抱歉 加德纳先生,艾丽西娅有件事现在就要问。
  • 10. - What's wrong? - She's at the proxy fight.
    -什么事 -她在进行代理权争夺。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next