返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第17.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. of workplace sex, and that you approve of it.
    办公室性爱的温床 而且得到你的赞成。
  • 2. And when is a blog ever wrong?
    博客就是真理哦?。
  • 3. Peter, it is specific.
    彼得 这事说得很具体。
  • 4. It says that two ASAs had sex on your office couch three nights ago.
    说三天前有两个助理检察官在你办公室沙发上做爱。
  • 5. Eli, we can't listen to every stupid piece of gossip.
    伊莱 我们不能听风就是雨。
  • 6. Yes, but we can be responding
    是的 但我们要回应。
  • 7. to every piece that involves you and sex.
    牵扯到你和桃色绯闻的任何一条消息。
  • 8. We are vulnerable on sex issues, Peter,for reasons I hope I don't have to spell out.
    性丑闻是我们的软肋 彼得,原因就不用我细说了吧。
  • 9. You swore you would run a clean office. This is dirty.
    你发誓说要清清白白做事 现在这事很脏。
  • 10. So, we can get him back on our side?
    那我们能把他争取回我们这边吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next