返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第17.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. - And this time, you have to tell the truth. - Of course.
    -这次你得说实话 -当然。
  • 2. We can't advise you, for example,to dispute Ms. Swift's uncorroborated statements
    比如 如果斯威夫特做出一些未经证实的陈述,而你知道它们是真实的。
  • 3. if you know them to be true,or attack Ms. Swift's credibility any chance you get.
    我们无法建议你去进行反驳,也不建议你在任何时候去攻击她的可信度。
  • 4. Yes, I appreciate your not advising me to do those things.
    是的 很感激你不建议我这么做。
  • 5. I'll also be asking questions on redirect, Mr. Sweeney,and you need to answer me truthfully. Do you understand?
    二次盘问中 我也会问你问题 斯威尼先生,你必须真实作答 明白吗。
  • 6. That is the only way I can question you.
    只有这样 我才能质询你。
  • 7. Scout's honor, Mrs. Florrick.
    以童子军的荣誉起誓 福瑞克夫人。
  • 8. Now, if you'll excuse me,I have to get my beauty rest before court.
    现在 请二位理解,我得在开庭前睡个美容觉去。
  • 9. Telling the truth is so... tiring.
    说实话实在太...无聊了。
  • 10. This will be good for a laugh.
    这会是个大笑话的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next