返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第17.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Alicia, come on.
    艾丽西娅 快点。
  • 2. Mrs. Florrick,I didn't want you to get the wrong impression.
    福瑞克夫人,我不希望你误会了。
  • 3. This is good news.
    这是好消息。
  • 4. Um, what's good news, Mr. Pedrono?
    什么好消息 佩德罗诺先生。
  • 5. We're giving all the tenants a chance to own and not rent.
    我们给所有住户租赁权变所有权的机会。
  • 6. I told your husband about it a year ago.
    我一年前跟你丈夫说过。
  • 7. - You told Peter? - Oh, yes.
    -你和彼得说过? -是的。
  • 8. We've had this in the works for a while.
    我们进行这项工作有一阵子了。
  • 9. Your lease is up in 90 days,and we're giving you a chance to purchase.
    你的租约在90天后期满,我们现在给你一个机会买下这所公寓。
  • 10. Um, so we're being threatened with eviction?
    你是在以驱逐威胁我们吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next