返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第17.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. how long sperm could survive in a turkey baster?
    精子能在烤火鸡浇油管里存活多久?。
  • 2. Your Honor, objection. Hearsay.
    反对 法官阁下 这是传闻证据。
  • 3. Actually, the question is properly phrased.
    这问题措辞很得当。
  • 4. If Ms. D'Arcy went further
    要是达西女士更进一步。
  • 5. and asked for the teacher's response,that would be hearsay,So you may answer the question.
    询问老师的回答,那才是传闻证据,你可以回答这个问题。
  • 6. I don't remember what I asked.
    我不记得我问过什么了。
  • 7. I might have; I might not have.
    也许问过 也许没问过。
  • 8. Nothing further, Your Honor.
    没有问题了 法官阁下。
  • 9. Ms. Swift,for the record,you never had any quid pro quo with,or trade-offs, with Mr. Drescher?
    斯威夫特女士,郑重证明下,你从来没有和德烈夏先生有过,任何的交换条件?。
  • 10. - No, I never did. - Thank you.
    -没有 我从来没有过 -谢谢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next