<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Someone said Will was here working on cases.
威尔在这里处理案子。
-
2. Now, I'm not going to do anything so dramatic
我不会做戏一样问。
-
3. as to ask, "Who was it?"
"是谁说的"。
-
4. But I will say this. If you have an issue
但我要说明 如果你对我们。
-
5. with the way we're running this firm, you come to me.
管理律所的方式有疑问 来找我。
-
6. You do not stab Will in the back.
别在威尔背后捅刀子。
-
7. You don't lie to the Disciplinary Board...
也不要对监管委员会说谎。
-
8. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
稍等 稍等。
-
9. Look, I know nobody wants to respond
我知道没人想回应。
-
10. because we don't want to look like judases,but Will is working on cases.
因为大家都不想被看做叛徒,但威尔确实在处理案子。