<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. And you're not; why is that?
而你不是 为什么会这样。
-
2. Okay. Here's the problem.
好吧 问题是这样的。
-
3. I see how we treat lawyers who are poached.
我见过被挖墙脚律师的下场。
-
4. They're the first ones out the door.
最先被扫地出门的就是他们。
-
5. They're the ones we don't trust,and that is why I will not be poached.
得不到信任的也是他们,因此我是不会被挖墙脚的。
-
6. The problem at Lockhart & Gardner is they treat it like a family.
洛&加的问题就在于他们把律所当成家。
-
7. They treat loyalty as an absolute good.
他们标榜忠诚。
-
8. - And it's not? - At home it is;
-难道不对吗 -在家里是该这样。
-
9. at work it's talent and professionalism that matter.
但在工作中应该重视才干与职业精神。
-
10. That's why I don't hold a grudge.
因此我不会记仇。