<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. I would've thought Canning would want to end this,keep the league from getting skewered in court.
我以为坎宁想结束这案子呢,不让联盟被告上法庭。
-
2. - Fine, put Dr. Wedd on the stand. - Mr. Cain,- do you have a minute? - Can it wait until after court?
-好吧 让韦德医生出庭 -凯恩先生,-有空吗 -能等到上完庭吗。
-
3. There is no court.
没庭可上了。
-
4. I just spoke to Judge Rigby.
我刚和里格比法官谈过。
-
5. The Snow Plain Corporation has reevaluated its position
雪原公司公司再次评估了原案中。
-
6. on the original case.
自己所处的位置。
-
7. We're now prepared to settle.
我们准备和解。
-
8. W-Well, we're way beyond that point, Mr. Hines.
好吧 那个我们商量过了 海因斯先生。
-
9. The only acceptable number is the full $5 million.
付够500万才能和解。
-
10. Good. Because that's what we're offering.
好 因为那是我们的出价。