<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第18.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧。
-
2. Mm, what are we talking about?
我们在讨论什么。
-
3. The firm's bylaws allow the managing partner to act unilaterally.
公司章程允许合伙人单方面采取行动。
-
4. Under extenuating circumstances.
在这种情况之下。
-
5. We must have missed the memo.
我们一定漏掉了备忘录。
-
6. Apparently, we're now Stalin & Associates.
显然 现在这里是斯大林律所了。
-
7. Well, if it means Alicia sticks around,- I second it. - You can't second it.
如果意味着艾丽西娅还在这里,-我赞成 -你不能赞成。
-
8. The matter is closed.
这件事定了。
-
9. Any other business?
还有别的事情吗。
-
10. You just stuck your neck out for a third-year associate.
你为一个三年从业律师甘冒风险。