<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第19.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. The motion to remove Will Gardner from name partnership
将威尔从冠名合伙人中剔除。
-
2. and replace him with David Lee also fails.
代以大卫·李的提议也未通过。
-
3. This is all backward-- we should vote Will out,then vote for a replacement.
这样太慢了 应该先投票剔除威尔,再选一个代位者。
-
4. That's not how we do things here.
我们这里不这么做事。
-
5. Because you know it'll pass.
因为你们知道这样投票就会通过。
-
6. This firm is limping
缺少全职律师作为冠名合伙人。
-
7. without a full lawyer as fellow name partner, Diane.
这律所就是在跛足而行 戴安。
-
8. You just want to have an equal vote with her.
你就是想要与她同等的投票权。
-
9. I want there to be a balance of power at the top.
我是希望高层权力平衡。
-
10. Excuse me, gentlemen, unless you have more business...
抱歉 先生们 除非你们还有别的事。