返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第19.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Uh, Mr. Lesher, is it?
    你是莱舍尔先生吗。
  • 2. Yes. This is Mr. Finerman and Mr. Hark.
    是的 这两位是费勒曼先生和哈克先生。
  • 3. Welcome to the Internal Revenue Service.
    欢迎来到国税局。
  • 4. We've been reviewing your petition for an Offer in Compromise.
    我们看过了你们提出的商议减税申请。
  • 5. - I'm afraid we need more information. - Okay, uh, well,why don't you tell us in greater detail what it is you need,and we'll be glad to supply it.
    -恐怕我们需要更多信息 -好的,你不妨具体些告诉我们还需要什么信息,我们乐意提供。
  • 6. The exact names of Ms. Sharma's employers and the nature of the employment.
    夏尔马小姐雇主的确切姓名及其服务的类型。
  • 7. Acally, that is in our petition.
    实际上这些在我们的申请书里都有了。
  • 8. I have more copies if you need them.
    你们需要的话我这里还有复印件。
  • 9. No, no, no. We reviewed it. It's very vague.
    不用 我们已经看过了 它表述得很模糊。
  • 10. Employment is listed as "Research" Or "Background check."
    服务类型都写的"调查"或者"核实背景"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next