返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第20.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. I-I was visiting a friend in Highland Park,and I saw the "For sale" sign, and...
    我去高地公园访友时,看见出售的标志。
  • 2. I decided to put a down payment on it.
    于是就决定给出首付了。
  • 3. Because you just so happened to need a four-bedroom, 3,400-square-foot-house?
    因为你正好需要一栋320平米 4居室的房子?。
  • 4. No, it's not for me. It's for Peter and the kids.
    不是给我自己的 是给彼得和孩子们。
  • 5. We struggled for three years, Jackie.
    我们挣扎了三年 杰姬。
  • 6. We lost our home.
    我们失去了自己的家。
  • 7. We took Zach and Grace out of school.
    被迫给扎克和格蕾丝转校。
  • 8. Where was all this generosity...
    那个时候 怎么不见你这么慷慨...。
  • 9. Alicia, I offered you a place in my home,I offered you loans,and every time you said, "I want to do it on my own."
    艾丽西娅 我邀请你们住到我家,还提出借钱给你,但你每次都说 "我自己想办法"。
  • 10. Well, I don't have that many years left,and I'd like to leave something for my children.
    我也没剩下几年了,我想给孩子们留点东西。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next