<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第20.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Our first date.
第一次约会就这样。
-
2. Now that would be bad enough,- Yeah, this was a mistake. - but then something else happened.
这本该够糟了,-没错 这是个错误 -但之后又有事发生了。
-
3. The wife of the state's attorney,Alicia Florrick, asked me into her office
州检察官的夫人,艾丽西娅·福瑞克邀请我去她办公室。
-
4. and told me if I changed this report
告诉我如果我修改这份报告。
-
5. and exonerated her husband, that she would sign too.
免其丈夫之责 她就会签字。
-
6. Damn it. Damn it!
混蛋 混蛋。
-
7. So, we only get the Alford plea
所以只有全体赞成的前提下。
-
8. if we all agree.
才接受这份阿尔弗德答辩。
-
9. So, where are we?
情况如何。
-
10. Pamela wants to hold out for a civil suit.
帕梅拉想等到民事诉讼阶段。