<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第20.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Okay. Thank you, everyone. You can sit down now.
感谢各位 请坐下。
-
2. Given the egregious nature of these crime lab infractions,I have no choice other than to vacate these convictions.
鉴于犯罪实验室违规操作的性质极其恶劣,我别无选择 唯有撤销定罪。
-
3. Your Honor, we would move for an immediate release.
法官阁下 我们提请当庭释放三位女士。
-
4. Mr. Agos, do you intend to proceed on the original charges?
艾格斯先生 你打算坚持原来的控诉吗。
-
5. We do, Your Honor. And we would oppose bail.
是 法官阁下 同时我们反对保释。
-
6. It was denied in the original trial,and we see no compelling reason for it to be granted now.
保释在原来的审判中就被驳回了,现在也并无有力的理由批准保释。
-
7. I would agree.
我同意。
-
8. The defendants are held for retrial.
被告将被关押 等待重审。
-
9. What's that mean? I stay inside?
什么意思 我继续待在里头?。
-
10. Just for the moment. But this was the big one,getting the conviction vacated.
只是暂时的 更重要的是,定罪被撤销了。