<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第20.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Do you really think they're not gonna find this?
你真以为他们不会发现这事吗。
-
2. It's not about what I think, Diane--
这跟我怎么想没关系 戴安。
-
3. my client has made up her mind.
我的当事人已经做了决定。
-
4. Then your client needs to be told the facts.
那你要让你的当事人知道现在的情况。
-
5. This evidence against Megan looks equally bad for all of us.
这项对梅根不利的证据 对我们所有人都很糟。
-
6. There's no way to prove that Lindsey and Pam
我们根本无法证明琳赛和帕梅拉。
-
7. didn't help Megan do this.
没有协助梅根。
-
8. We'll take our chances.
我们会碰碰运气。
-
9. No. You want the money from a lawsuit--
不 你想从官司里赚一笔。
-
10. - that's why you'll take your chances. - Oh, grow up.
-这才是原因 -成熟点吧。