<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Yes, we discuss strategy in a half hour.
会 半小时后要讨论对策。
-
2. Which is when I have a sit-down with Lemond Bishop.
那个时间我得见莱蒙德·毕夏普。
-
3. The city's top meth dealer in the waiting room with its top judge.
本城顶级毒枭和顶级法官共享等候室。
-
4. Yes, that qualifies as awkward scheduling.
这安排得够尴尬的。
-
5. I still think you can keep your stance.
我依然认为你可以坚守立场。
-
6. Well, then why are we arguing?
那我们还争论什么呢。
-
7. We're not arguing.
我们不是争论。
-
8. I just don't like being told what I'm doing
我只是不喜欢在我已经行动的时候。
-
9. is politically smart when I'm doing it anyway.
来指指点点说我这么做是明智的。
-
10. Okay, Peter, you're making epically courageous decision.
好吧彼得 你做了一个非常勇敢的决定。