返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>

  • 1. Actually, where is that little investigator you have?
    你们那个小调查员在哪呢。
  • 2. Kalinda? I think she's in another meeting, but we can get her.
    凯琳达? 她在开会 不过可以叫她过来。
  • 3. Please; in fact,can have a quick word with Mrs. Florrick and Kalinda in private?
    请叫她来 事实上,我能跟福瑞克夫人和凯琳达私下说几句吗。
  • 4. We've represented lawyers before, Your Honor,and they all share one trait: backseat driving.
    我们以前也代理过律师 法官阁下,他们都有个共同特点 想指手画脚。
  • 5. They have trouble letting us drive their defense.
    总是很难放开让我们给他们辩护。
  • 6. I will, uh, endeavor to behave.
    我会尽量老老实实的。
  • 7. Mr. Bishop wants to talk to us.
    毕夏普先生要跟我们谈话。
  • 8. You can give us a minute, too, Mr. Gardner.
    你也回避一下吧 加德纳先生。
  • 9. -You sure? - yeah, legal stuff.
    -你确定吗 -是啊 法律方面的事。
  • 10. You can't be helping on it anyway--
    你留下也不能帮忙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next