<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. I have been put in the penalty box.
我被丢到受罚席了。
-
2. You'll be assigned a new judge in a month.
一个月后 你们将被指派另外一位法官。
-
3. I've been transferred to the 13th floor,and all my cases will be reassigned as of, uh,11:00 a.m. this morning. Great.
我被调到13楼了,我手头所有案子都将重新分派,今天上午11点生效 太好了。
-
4. I'm sorry, Your Honor.
我很遗憾 法官阁下。
-
5. Yeah, a 15-year judicial career down the drain,but hey, politis is politics.
是啊 15年的司法生涯付诸流水,但没办法 政治就是这样。
-
6. Stop crying, Judy.
别哭了 朱迪。
-
7. So, you're all dismissed.
你们可以走了。
-
8. You can go and gossip to all your lawyer friends.
去跟你们的律师朋友们嚼嚼舌根。
-
9. Ms. Lockhart, could you stay?
洛克哈特女士 你可以留一下吗。
-
10. Don't worry, it's not ex parte.
别担心 这不是单方面交流。