<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第21.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. No, I see where Mrs. Florrick is going with this.
反对无效 我看得出福瑞克夫人的目的。
-
2. You used to be bald, Mr. Bullock?
你以前是秃顶的对吗 布洛克先生。
-
3. Balding. Yes, this is a hairweave.
近乎秃顶 没错 这些是植发。
-
4. Ah, very good one.
效果很好啊。
-
5. Thank you. I'm in real estate now.
谢谢 我现在在做房地产。
-
6. It's almost an occupational necessity.
这几乎算是本职业必需。
-
7. So, you used to look a bit like Judge Cuesta in 1992?
那在92年 你跟奎斯特法官长得有点像?。
-
8. I guess. With glasses, my hairline...
可能吧 戴上眼镜的话 我的发际线...。
-
9. And you were a smoker back then in 1992, weren't you?
而且那时候你也吸烟 对吗。
-
10. Yes. Not a heavy one, but yes.
对 烟瘾不重 但我吸烟。