<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第22.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Oh, it's just from being liaison to Eli Gold.
我只是在这里帮伊莱·戈德做联系人。
-
2. As soon as he's back on the campaign trail,I'll be out there with everyone else. Where are you?
只要他开始竞选游说,我就出去和大家一起了 你办公室在哪。
-
3. I'm out there with everyone else.
在外面和大家一起。
-
4. Well, then you'll have company.
那你会有伴了。
-
5. Canning. Oh, Cary.
坎宁来了 哦 凯里。
-
6. - Good to have you back. - Thank you.
-欢迎你回来 -谢谢。
-
7. The Veriscene case-- we're in the middle of negotiations.
维洛欣的案子 我们要谈判了。
-
8. Yeah, go for it. I know my way around.
明白 去吧 我能找到路。
-
9. We're not committing to an offer yet,but if you have a number, we'll listen.
我们还没定出具体价格,但若你们要开价 我们愿意听听。
-
10. Mr. Canning, are you with us?
坎宁先生 你在听吗。