<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第22.720p.WEB.D集>>
-
1. Then I won't feel bad about saying this.
那我说这话就不内疚了。
-
2. Your son is going to lose.
你儿子要输了。
-
3. Without Alicia, he will lose the governorship.
没有艾丽西娅 他会输掉州长竞选。
-
4. Uh, I-I don't know...
我不知道。
-
5. She was on our side,Jackie.
她是我们这边的人 杰姬。
-
6. Alicia was offering to help Peter, then you got involved.
艾丽西娅本来在帮助彼得 结果被你搅和了。
-
7. How did I get involved?
我怎么搅和了。
-
8. This friggin' house!
就那要命的房子。
-
9. My God, I've never heard
天 我这辈子。
-
10. so much real estate talk in all my life.
都没听人扯过那么多房地产的事。