<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. We've got to get moving fast!
我们的动作要快。
-
2. Why? What did she say?
为什么 她说什么了。
-
3. Oh, something about not wanting to speak for you,or something eloquent.
就说不想替你做决定之类的,讲得头头是道。
-
4. We've got to make a play for Ruth Eastman.
我们得把鲁斯·伊斯曼拉拢过来。
-
5. She's the miracle worker of Iowa,and she won't work with Hillary.
她是爱荷华的奇迹制造者,而且她不会帮希拉里做事。
-
6. Eastman's leaving her office right now.
伊斯曼正准备离开办公室。
-
7. - She asked to call you tomorrow. - No.
-她说明天给你打电话 -不。
-
8. Tell her I'm coming to her.
告诉她 我去找她。
-
9. Tell her not to leave! She's fielding offers.
告诉她别走 她是要谈价钱。
-
10. We got to get ours in quick.
我们得快点行动。