返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>

  • 1. She slows me down,it's your problem, Lucca.
    如果她拖了我的进度,责任在你 卢卡。
  • 2. I'm not joking.
    我没开玩笑。
  • 3. Make sure she keeps up.
    确保她跟上进度。
  • 4. Mrs. Florrick,come on up here, please.
    福瑞克夫人,请上前来。
  • 5. - Yes, Your Honor. - Six cases.
    -是 法官阁下 -六名被告。
  • 6. Don't slow me down, you hear me?
    别拖我的进度 知道吗。
  • 7. Thank you, Your Honor.
    谢谢 法官阁下。
  • 8. And if the meaning of "Alacrity" escapes anyone...
    如果有谁不明白「迅速」的意思。
  • 9. - Thanks. - I didn't do anything.
    -谢谢你 -我什么也没做。
  • 10. 389. Assault and battery.
    389号 暴力殴打。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next