<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. Me, too, Ted?
是「我」也是 泰德...吧。
-
2. It's good to see you, too.
就是我也很高兴见到你。
-
3. They warned me about your wit.
有人提醒过我您才智过人。
-
4. Ah, Mrs. Florrick. Hello, I'm Ruth Eastman.
福瑞克夫人 你好 我是鲁斯·伊斯曼。
-
5. Oh, hello. Sorry I'm late.
你好 抱歉我迟到了。
-
6. Um, I tried calling Eli,but he didn't answer.
我有打电话给伊莱,但他没接。
-
7. Oh, there-there's been a slight change.
计划有微调。
-
8. We're going ahead with this interview,but we're delaying the announcement till next week.
我们会继续这次采访,但声明要推迟到下周再发表。
-
9. Why is that?
为什么。
-
10. It's a smarter move.
这是明智之举。