<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. This firm is becoming a laughingstock.
这家律所都快成业界笑柄了。
-
2. - Where? - We're seen as being old and out of touch.
-怎么 -我们已经跟不上其它律所的步伐了。
-
3. The associates don't think we listen to them.
底下的律师觉得我们不肯倾听他们的想法。
-
4. We need to change.
我们得做出改变。
-
5. The only question, sir, is bail at this point.
现在唯一的问题就是保释 先生。
-
6. - I don't need... - Mrs. Florrick,please approach.
-我不需要... -福瑞克夫人,过来一下。
-
7. You have to stay.
你得留下来。
-
8. I don't have another bar attorney.
只有你一个在庭律师了。
-
9. - Step back. - I'm sorry, Your Honor, I can't.
-回去吧 -对不起 法官阁下 我不行。
-
10. I have an inheritance matter in probate court.
我要去遗嘱检验法院处理一桩遗产纠纷。