<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. Where is she?
她在哪儿。
-
2. Okay, where are we?
好了 我们进行到哪儿了。
-
3. Are we going to hear from a scissors expert today?
今天是不是要听某个剪刀专家来作证了啊。
-
4. Your Honor, we actually have at our table
法官阁下 事实上我们请到了。
-
5. Mrs. Smulders' housekeeper, Selina Abarca.
斯马尔德斯夫人的管家 塞利娜·阿瓦尔卡。
-
6. They must have made a deal with her.
他们肯定跟她达成了协议。
-
7. Your Honor, I'm Lucca Quinn.
法官阁下 我是卢卡·奎因。
-
8. I'm acting on behalf of Mrs. Florrick
我是代福瑞克夫人来的。
-
9. to ask for a continuance.
她要求延期诉讼。
-
10. Your Honor, this is a stalling tactic.
法官阁下 这是在故意拖延。